Sunday, January 02, 2005

2004


This weekend we spent many hours poring over 2004 lists; top movies, top books, worst fashion trends; it seemed almost every publication had some list from which to distill the essence of 2004.

The last year was probably the most tumultuous since I became “gainfully employed” in 1998.


I had 3 managers and 16 different sales reps reporting to me. I was transferred from one region to another. I was mistaken many times for Andrew Webb, Andrew Brown, Andrew Lee, and Andrew DiManno, and thus forced to change my email alias. I survived a technology company merger.I had 3 different addresses. I spent a fortune on renovating a house in East Vancouver. I became a father.

My resolutions for this year:

  1. Watch less TV (watch no reality TV)
  2. Drink more wine
  3. Worry less
  4. Laugh more
  5. Take time each day to be grateful for what I have
  6. Write in this blog 3 times a week
  7. Say hello to strangers
  8. Refrain from criticizing people
  9. Laugh at myself

No comments: